Monday, July 8, 2013

PRICELESS

Last Friday the day after INDEPENDENCE DAY--our newest employee was working with me to improve one of our compliance processes when she made a comment I thought worthy of posting:-)  She said--" You guys have figured out how to walk that fine line between the head and the heart. When I am home I am able to BE HOME and not worry about the office.  I am also
working to get my home finances in better shape.  When I told my fiancĂ© about stopping my mani-pedi every two weeks he said--"I'll just paint them for you." 

She was so proud of her fancy nails and of him for his creativity and willingness.  I think she just had one of those MasterCard moments--priceless.  For us it is always a priceless moment when someone --especially on the inside--reflects back that we are living the lives we talk about and it is helping make their life better! 

PS--The picture is of her nails (toes matched by the way.) The dude can do nails huh?  Makes me look forward to Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP