Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Say - I've Been There!

Recently, I shared a re-post of a blog I did about the Millennium Bridge in London and how it demonstrates human behavior when they become connected – and that efficiency does not necessarily equal safety.



Well, I don’t know why I didn’t think about this at the time, but I’ve been to the Millennium Bridge. In 2017, my mother and I attended a wedding in York, England and we made it a point to visit the infamous bridge on the way back through London. 

 



It was a special time for us both, and I’d forgotten to include it in my blog. 



Well, better late than never! So please enjoy the pics we took during our visit.








** All written content is for information purposes only. Material presented is believed to be from reliable sources. No representations are made by our firm as to another parties’ informational accuracy or completeness.  All information or ideas provided should be discussed in detail with an advisor, accountant or legal counsel prior to implementation. ** 






No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP