Thursday, April 19, 2012

Brilliant Exclamations

Driving to work this morning, I said hello to the first Bald Eagle I have ever seen in the wild.  The magnificent raptor was flying low headed south along the North Canadian River near Lake Overholser.  It looked just like the picture with the sun shining on its' white head and tail just after sunrise.
You know of course my brilliant exclamation was something like--"WOW!! look at that!"  
Driving to work--What a moment in time! 
Later, while on a call with some clients from Texas, they told me about the following website of a live eagle cam.  Very cool.  She said "It is addictive.  I leave it on most of the time and just go in and check on the babies every now and then."  Hope you enjoy this as much as Shar!



No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP