Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I Do Dis Cuz I Can

  1. Last week or so I was told about an article in the Oklahoma Gazette about the biggest users of water in Oklahoma City.  There were acknowledgements both for Commercial and Residential consumption.  I have not seen the results but here are a few observations:    1)  the people telling me thought the residential consumption was impressively high.  2)  The commercial user was government.  3)  The picture of the car in this article says "I Do Dis Cuz I Can" which is of course their right to do and for me seems silly but appropriate for this post.  4)  I am much better at judging others behavior than my own ;) 5)  Is whoever has the biggest pipe, the strongest pump, gets there first, best lawyers etc. the "I Do Dis Cuz I Can" mentality the way we want to do Water?  


No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP